Piles (clinically known as hemorrhoids) are inflamed veins in the rectum area. A number of causes result in the swelling of veins, most commonly cancer, sitting too long, stress, smoking, pregnancy, lifting heavy weights, over exertion, and excessive alcohol intake.
On this page I’ll reveal the place that gives you the most comprehensive and easy to use piles treatment solutions.
In addition to that, I’ll give you a couple of pointers about using the little-known fast system to ensure you get your piles cured 100% naturally, the first time.
Fortunately they are something easily treated, and can sometimes be simply treated by having a sitz bath. Piles treatment varies depending on the severity of your individual problem, and can be self-diagnosed – I will reveal how later.
Piles can create a great deal of discomfort, there can be itching, burning, pain, and bleeding and can increase to the size of a grape or bigger.
They have several causes like constipation or childbirth for example, but the primary cause is straining during a bowel movement. The strain places increased pressure on the veins of the anus and causes inflammation.
Self-Help or Home Remedy Options
- Option #1: The first step to treating hemorrhoids is to look at your diet; changing your diet can help make it possible for stool to be passed without straining. A quick tip is to consider reducing caffeine and increasing fluids, will often help to create looser, easier moving stool.
- Option #2: Another dietary change you can make is to increase insoluble fiber; you can do this by adding a fiber supplement to your diet or increasing the amount of whole grains, fruits and vegetables you eat. This can make a significant difference in preventing piles from reoccurring and for treating mild irritations.
- Option #3: Over the counter treatments; in addition, some people need a little more when it comes to treatment. There are ointments, creams, suppositories and pads now that can help. These medications are designed to help relieve pain, burning, itching and inflammation.
These products are designed to treat the problem within a week. If you are still experiencing a problem after that, it is a good idea to discuss further treatment options with your primary healthcare provider.
Medical Help Options
There are several treatment options available:
- The first involves a quick injection of a chemical solution. This causes the hemorrhoid to shrivel. This treatment can have a high rate of reoccurrence.
- Another treatment option is binding. This involves placing two small rubber bands at the base of the hemorrhoid. The process varies from mildly painful to extremely painful depending on individual tolerances and the hemorrhoid or hemorrhoids. The lack of blood flow causes the hemorrhoid to shrink and shrivel. The hemorrhoid and the rubber bands fall off in a few days.
- These are considered mildly invasive. They are not considered especially painful or difficult procedures and usually you can go home the same day or next day after surgery. Soaking in a sitz bath will help healing. There are also several removal operations, which are more invasive and require lengthier stays.
- The complete removal of a hemorrhoid via surgery is the most effective treatment for piles as it reduces reoccurrences. Another surgical piles treatment is stapling. This however, has a much higher rate of reoccurrence.
To learn more, click on the following links to find out about expertise of Jessica Wright and her holistic cure.
Choosing the Treatment Option for You
The type of treatment you choose really depends on the severity of your issue.:
- If you have a mild or occasional issue then choosing an at home treatment with over the counter medications and changing your eating and bowel habits to accommodate softer looser movements could be enough.
- If you are suffering from a constant but not necessarily severe problem some mild operations from your doctor could be exactly what you need to take care of you issue.
- Finally, for severe problems surgery may be the only real solution you have available especially if the piles are more internal than external.
In any situation, talking with your health care professional about your piles treatment is recommended.
Best Place to Get Piles Treatment Solutions
If you’re like me when I started first experiencing this embarrassing problem and bleeding, then you’re most likely hoping to find a piles treatment cure that you can download immediately.
The sad reality is that all the effective solutions that I’ve been able to find online leave a lot to be desired. But I eventually I did find a few…
The Good News…
While you won’t find any good free piles treatment cures, there are a couple of very good and very affordable websites that provide comprehensive step by step proven cure for piles, that’s fast, natural, safe, easy and without any side effects. They also teach self-diagnosis to define your particular problem!
Here are the two places that offer the best selection of online treatment solutions:
I highly recommend you check out Hemorrhoid Miracle. It’s had more positive reviews from our readers that any other product we’ve ever mentioned.
IMPORTANT NOTE: I’ve personally tried each these products and rank them as the top online products available. These 2 sites don’t only specialize in Piles Treatment; they essentially cover every aspect necessary for a holistic solution, guaranteed.
* Holly Hayden’s Hemorrhoid Miracle was the #1 selling piles treatment guide in the ClickBank Marketplace in 2012. It’s widely regarded as the most comprehensive collection of holistic natural cures available.
Cure Hemorrhoids in 48 Hours
– end silent suffering and avoid irreversible consequences naturally!