Today’s modern-day diet of junk foods, dairy products and processed foods is the reason for an increasing number of people suffering from constipation.
This is why natural remedies for constipation are considered to be an important hemorrhoids treatment.
Once your stools are not that hard to pass, and you don’t have constipation and your hemorrhoids or piles start healing. Taking soothing baths will help you balance mind and body.
The BAD News…
Ridding your constipation may well help to avoid a hemorrhoidectomy; surgery is a pain in the…
Jim Donahue reporting for the Guardian Express explores why the FDA & NIH Team Up To Give Hemorrhoid Sufferers Some Relief. Sometimes blood pools in an external hemorrhoid and forms a clot, says FDA medical officer Herbert Lerner, which may result in severe pain, inflammation and swelling. If the blood is dark red or black, you should contact your health care professional, as it may very well be a sign of something much more serious! READ MORE HERE.
Critical Prevention Aspects
Following these natural and easy tips will help you to stay healthy and constipation free:
- Critical Aspect#1: Dietary Changes; rectifying your diet is a major home remedy for constipation. Your diet should consist less of processed and junk foods, and instead, include more fresh fruits, vegetables and grains. Not only will this help provide relief from constipation, it also reduces the risk of various diseases like cancer, diabetes and heart disease. Try to include at least 2 servings of fruit and 5 vegetable servings to your everyday diet to get about 25g of fiber every day. Examples of fiber rich foods are cauliflower, brown rice, lettuces, broccoli, sweet potatoes, strawberries, pears, apples and whole meal breads or pastas.
- Critical Aspect#2: Increase Fiber & Water Intake; besides dietary changes, you also have to drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water every day as insufficient water leads to constipation and various health complaints. Water is important as it joins the dietary fiber in your gastrointestinal tract, and helps fiber in flushing out the digestive system and controlling constipation symptoms. There are many fiber supplements available over-the-counter, and which successfully help in treating constipation. Even psyllium, fenugreek and slippery elm all have colon cleansing properties, and thus form a great hemorrhoid treatment by preventing constipation. This fiber helps move food through the gastrointestinal tract while changing the chemistry of the ingested food. Most constipation sufferers suffer from an imbalance in the chemistry of the foods eaten.
- Critical Aspect#3: Juice Remedies; drinking prune juice early in the morning for at least 2-3 weeks provides a great home remedy for constipation. Even drinking Aloe Vera juice helps treat constipation as it balances intestinal flora and thus provides relief from constipation. Carrot juice or spinach juice which is either drunk separately or mixed together helps treat constipation. Add some fennel seeds or linseeds to your meals to alleviate constipation.
- Critical Aspect#4: Exercise; besides all these dietary changes and additions, exercise is an important remedy for constipation. It is only with exercise that the digested food in your body moves quickly through the body. Generally 20-30 minutes of exercise like swimming or walking everyday helps alleviate constipation symptoms. If you don’t have time to exercise, incorporate some exercise in your day to day activities by walking to places instead of driving and using the stairs instead of the escalator or elevator.
- Critical Aspect#5: Laxatives; in case of severe constipation, where there is no relief through changes in diet and exercise, laxatives may be required to provide relief from constipation. Your doctor will prescribe laxatives or perhaps medical supplements for relief from constipation and to regain your personal freedom.
Remember that constipation plagues most adults, and is not something to be embarrassed about. With the help of these natural remedies for constipation, you not only get relief from constipation, but also an indirect hemorrhoid treatment or piles treatment.
The GOOD News…
I’ve spent days scouring the internet!
Eventually I did manage to find some websites that DID offer good quality natural constipation prevention guides.
These great guides weren’t free, but they weren’t expensive either.
IMPORTANT: It’s important to know that these 2 websites mentioned above specialize in preventing constipation focusing on a common theme, to keep a high fiber diet and exercise as often as possible. In addition, you should also void your bowels as soon as you feel the urge and avoid straining to eliminate any unnecessary stress on your rectum.
Where to get the best Constipation Remedies
Holly Hayden’s Hemorrhoid Miracle is the most comprehensive natural system to stop constipation and thus prevent hemorrhoids I’ve found.
Not only does HemorrhoidMiracle.com provide some quality constipation prevention guides, but they’re also at a very affordable price and come with a money back guarantee as well.
I highly recommend you check out this Hemorrhoid Miracle website now to find out all the details (you’ll be surprised by how effective this 48 hour cure really is!):
Cure Hemorrhoids in 48 Hours
– end silent suffering and avoid irreversible consequences naturally!